- Time: 3:13 PM
Thank you for your understanding of Synnex halting the Order Pick-Up Option during the Covid lock-down.
From the 17th of January Synnex will be introducing a Covid compliant pick up procedure. This will exist for as long as Auckland is under Covid restriction Orange and Green.
The Pick-Up process is as follows.
The day before your pick-up:
- Make sure you have a credit account with Synnex or you have paid your outstanding balance (No EFTPOS Machine is available at this time).
- Text 021 246 1854 with:
- Your Name
- Vehicle licence plate number
- Synnex invoice number(s)
- Synnex will text back with an appointment time, for the next day, that has a 30 minute window.
The day of pick-up:
- If you or the people you live or work with have any Covid symptoms please cancel you booking.
- Text 021 246 1854 to let them know that you have arrived.
- Stay in your car
- A trolley with you delivery will be wheeled into the collection bay (under canopy in the carpark).
- After your licence plate is checked, Synnex staff will signal to you to let you know you can come and collect your orders.
- Check your order. If there is something wrong with your order please leave and contact the sales team.
- Sign the customer collection registry as usual.
- Text to 021 246 1854 to let warehouse staff know you have collected your goods and that they can begin trolley sanitizing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I get part shipments? No, this is not possible at this time.
- Can I pick up my order on the same day? No, this is not possible at this time.
- What if there is something wrong with my order? Text 021 246 1854 to let them know the order is wrong. Take some images of what is wrong and then contact the sales team. They will make the necessary changes and then another booking time will need to be arranged.
- What if I miss my 30 minute slot? Please make another booking for the following day.
- What happens if we go to level 3 or Red traffic light? Your slot will be cancelled and we will ask the sales team to arrange a delivery for you.
The Returns Drop-Off process is as follows:
- You must obtain a Synnex approval Return Number (starting with “RIR1” or letter “Y”) from the Online RA Request portal. This must be obtained before dropping the product off at Synnex.
- You need to drive to Synnex and go into the front car-park (off Nassipour Way).
- You then need to call 09 271 5001 and select option 3 for Product Returns.
- Please stay in your car.
- A member of the RA Team will then come out and leave a box outside the RA Office. Once they have left please drop your return into the box. Once you have left this item will be collected.
- Please allow 48 hours to for the return to be processed.
- Please do not come inside to the Service Office or Warehouse.
- Please note that no-onsite swap is allowed.
Synnex have a duty of care to our warehouse staff and to our customers. An outbreak of Covid in our warehouse would bring our business to a stand-still. While the above process is not ideal we hope that you understand that we are trying to do our best for all parties involved.
Thank you for your continued support.