SYNNEX Corporation, a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leading business process services company, servicing resellers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers in multiple regions around the world. The Company provides services in IT distribution, supply chain management, contract assembly and business process outsourcing. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX employs over 11,000 full-time and part-time associates worldwide.
Why Synnex New Zealand?
The Synnex Difference:
- Team Synnex. Synnex employees bring many years of distribution experience and are here to help providing advice, processing orders efficiently with a focus on accuracy.
- Specialised. Specialised in logistics Synnex is focused on helping its customers get the products and services they need where they need them within the required timeframe.
- Proven processes. ISO quality certification through international relationships has allowed Synnex to capitalise on best practice providing both reliability and scalability of functions.
- Synnex online. Access to the company website "Synnex Online" provides resellers with a wealth of information including product side-by-side comparisons, stock arrival, pricing information, detailed product information with images and customisable CSV files.
- Additional credit. Synnex has a flexible credit policy allowing increased responsiveness when it’s customers have large requirements for projects.
- Fantastic promotions. Synnex customers receive daily emails with hot Synnex exclusive specials and vendor promotions designed to reward and recognise customer loyalty.
- Alternative source of supply. Synnex customers gain a competitive advantage when they purchase products from their extensive and available product range.
Would you like to leverage all these advantages? Simply sign up as a Synnex Reseller